Adorrree - The racist social media user

THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN SHORTENED - FULL ARTICLE AT https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uOojuyIfSPd7XYP1_Pf-LWh5Nh8eS0jFgFVMkgdQ6rY/edit?usp=sharing

Adorrree

TikToker and Robloxian Adorrree denied rumors making the term “Adorrree roblox girl” trend online. These rumors about Adorrree began after she has been accused of racism, in a game called ‘Ragdoll Engine

Other users of the platform tried to grab her IP and expose her location, allegedly leading to the kidnapping and murder of an unknown young girl. However, Adorrree said that the girl was not her. Even when the rumors were being spread, some people may have said that she was killed when people came to the exposed address’ location. A bit more evidence as to why it wasn’t Adorrree who was killed, as she still posts on her TikTok account.

After this situation, more users have blamed Adorrree for the supposed murder, according to her posts. Such crime has not been yet confirmed by any authorities.

This is also a great example over how social media may over-react to certain things.

In Adorrree’s first video about this rumor she stated:

Okay, so for the ones saying I was “kidnapped” (which was u all) when was I ever kidnapped? Lol

the vid I’ve made yesterday was deleted from all the “bad words” I’ve said but uhm I got a few things to tell u all”

“continue assumin’ and continue the death threats I ain’t gon’ listen to sum online ppl lmfao”

“no I am not kidnapped and the ip address y’all dropped I hope yk that this ain’t my address and 4 whoever that lil girl is I feel bad 4 her lmfao”

“keep assuming my age apparently I’m nine y/o* when I’m 13 lol but lets just pretend I’m 9 y/o for these few months or years ;)”

In Adorrree’s second video about this rumor, she stated again:

“The fact that u all r blaming me that this lil girl died?”

“I wasn’t the one who decided to think they was all bad and pull “ips””

“this is actually y’all’s fault and for the person who decided to think they got my “ip & address””

“shame on u all take the blame for yourselves bcuz this ain’t my fault”

Another thing also, this sentence doesn’t make grammatical sense, nor easy to read.

On the same video where the said the quote above, she set the description as clown emojis.

Another article also called “Adorrree kidnapped update” from Laila News International has more disclosed information there.

Even more on social media have reported an Amber Alert in Texas, with even more rumors about Adorrree. The good thing though, the girl in Texas has been found safe, and there is absolutely no evidence of this Amber Alert being tied to Adorrree or any of Adorrree’s rumors at all.

This did not stop people reacting even more on social media, and even more rumors were created, with no evidence.

There are a lot of rumors on Twitter, and even a bit more suspicious Tweets like this:

“I know everyone has adorrree address but what’s her phone number?”

Or even something like this

“I have Adorrree’s address anyone want it??”

Even more, there have been a bit of fake stuff going on with this too.

In “Ragdoll Engine”, a user called “uexriaa” has been racist, stating this:

“ew”

“u color”

“nasty”

Analysing “euxriaa”’s profile on roblox, he/she may not have any relation to Adorrree.

And in another video on YouTube, a person is showing how Adorrree is being racist via her Instagram Live. Further analyzing this, this video might be considered as clickbait, as seen in the top left corner of the screen, the Instagram username is @addorrree.

When visiting the @addorrree account on Instagram, It doesn’t seem to look like Adorrree is using that account. The description of the account is:

“Stop Racism (emojis)

Not actually adorrree, my dms are open if you want to ask about adorrree or if your experiencing hard crap in life. EVERYONE MATTERS (emojis) https://vm.tiktok.com/TxX8t2

With also a link to Adorrree’s real TikTok account.

This whole adorrree alt account still remain a mystery.

Even in another video about Adorrree, a user is playing Ragdoll Engine again. In the video, it tells you to look at the chat. One of the users in the game are saying this in the chat:

“ALL BLACKS BELONG IN A CAGE ALL BLACKS BELONG IN A CAGE ALL BLACKS BELONG IN A CAGE ALL BLACKS BELONG IN A CAGE” then etc.

Also, others fighting back and saying

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!! ALL RACE HAVE RIGHTS!!!” etc…

Since this is probably the first to analyze this whole rumor thing properly, it may be safe to conclude that all of this has been started by Adorrree to get attention.

The whole thing is still unknown.

Written by Richy Z.

https://paypal.me/iiRichyDev

https://twitter.com/inside_RDS

Written by Richy Z.

Tagged: